Thursday, September 15, 2011


I'd like to welcome myself to the blogging world. Please hold all applause's till the end. Just kidding! From what I understand blogging is usually done by the angry and fed up. I am new to this whole blogging thing, so forgive me if I don't come off as "angry" right off the back. So I guess we'll have to wait until I get the hang of it before I start spitting while typing. 

I almost feel as if I have been under a rock all this time because I've waited so long to do this.  Learning something new that everyone seems to have been doing for some time is a challenge, and gives weight to the expression "better late than never". So I've started applying that philosophy to everything that comes my way. 

I like to take a quick moment just to express my thoughts about the ANGER problem in America. The rage and anger are what’s keeping all sides from understanding each other and these politicians are playing with all our livelihoods. Without communication, compassion, and civility our political debates are just standoffs, and no one wins! That's what we see today. 

One side holds the country hostage while the other refuses to stand up in defiance meanwhile leaving the rest of us scared and uncertain. Truth is we will never be able to progress with Obama in office because the republicans/tea party won’t let it happen. They are trying to suffocate the economy in order to control the country. We need change and it’s not the campaign slogan I am referring to. 

Vote with conviction and hold these jokers accountable for what they say and especially, their character. Change the way they do business!  

Thanks for your time! 

I've been POPPED!



No comments:

Post a Comment